Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April!

It is the beginning of a new month.  You can now order from the Occasions Mini Catalogue.  From April 1-30, when you buy $50 in products from the Occasions Mini, or host a workshop totaling $200 or more, you will get one item from the "Under $12" page (p.208) in the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalogue for FREE!

In addition, there are new Sizzix Pop Up Dies available!  I am waiting for mine to arrive next week.  When I receive them, I will post my projects of them.

Until then, feel free to click on the April Project of the month or other projects on the right side of my blog to help you out with some inspiration.

If you are interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator,  you can now start your own business in 3 easy payments.  For more information, click on the right side of my blog.

Kim

No comments:

 

blogger templates