Friday, June 12, 2009

Holidays...



I am going away tonight on a 10 day Baltic Cruise on Princess Cruises, along with a short stop over in Paris before coming home.  I know the time that I am in Paris will not be long enough, but just enough to want to plan the next trip back there!  So I will be MIA for a couple of weeks.

I have pictures of some card swaps that I recently did at my Stampin' Up! Downline meeting just before I left for Edmonton.  So, check back daily for the swaps!   This one is by our "Queen of 3D"; Elaine Paget.  The original design is by Jackie Topa.   It is called a "Magic Circle Card".  Elaine is so talented and she recently just earned the cruise to the Southern Carribean  that each Stampin' Up Demonstrator has the opportunity of earning every year.  Once again congratulations Elaine!  To create this card, Elaine used the large scallop Big Shot die and cut another smaller circle using the the Stampin' Up! "Circle Scissor Plus".  

No comments:

 

blogger templates